PLUG-Announce & Call For Help

Kenneth Burgener kenneth at
Wed Jul 2 11:14:08 MDT 2008

On 7/2/2008 11:01 AM, Levi Pearson wrote:
> I think that sounds like a reasonable idea.  Speaking of which, I've
> got a bunch of old/broken computer gear that needs to be properly
> disposed of, and I'm not sure what to do with it.  Any suggestions for
> proper disposal in Utah County?

Computer Recyclers (MAS) will take most computer equipment (except CRT 
monitors) for free, and sometime you will get credit too.

CostCo I believe also has a recycling program, and I think they do 
accept CRT monitors.


More information about the PLUG mailing list