HB 139

Gary Thornock gthornock at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 23:44:05 MST 2008

--- Dave Smith <dave at thesmithfam.org> wrote:
> How do we find out who to contact to oppose this bill?

You can contact the sponsor at bdaw at utah.gov.  I'd also suggest
contacting the representative from your district -- you can find
out who that is on the Legislature web site:


More information about the PLUG mailing list