Looking for Software Engineering Candidates!
gthomas at lnxi.com
Thu Nov 29 20:42:46 MST 2007
LNXI, Inc. is currently looking to fill immediate positions for
Software Engineers in the High-Performance Computing market.
The candidates will be part of an Engineering Development Group that
focuses on developing, integrating, validating and testing emerging
system software on next-generation High-Performance Linux Clusters.
LNXI, Inc. is a proven advanced technology leader in the
High-Performance Computing sector. The company currently has a Linux
Supercomputer with 4,416 CPU extents in the market, ranking 17th in the
world for fastest supercomputers. (http://www.top500.org/list/2007/06/100)
LNXI, Inc. has also recently set a world record for visualization rendering,
at a rate of 1.5 billion polygons per second, while running
Computational Engineering International's (CEI) Ensight Distributed Rendering.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals, with a desire to develop,
learn and contribute in a challenging, high-growth environment that
rewards success and motivation greatly.
Additional information about LNXI, Inc. can be found here: http://www.lnxi.com/
The desired attributes and qualifications are listed below:
- Intermediate Linux System Administration and Configuration Management
- Intermediate knowledge of the C/C++ Programming language.
- POSIX shell programming language skills required. (Bash, ksh, csh,
- Knowledge of high-level programming languages required. (Python, Perl,
- Proficient with software development build tools and methods.
- Intermediate troubleshooting skills required.
- Exposure to software development version control systems is required.
(CVS, Subversion, Git, etc.)
- Intermediate Networking skills required. (TCP/IP, routing, X11, SSH,
- Exposure to Linux package management is required. (RPM, APT, etc.)
- Exposure to Linux software debug tools is required. (gdb, pstack,
- Knowledge of GNU, Intel, PathScale and PGI Development environments is
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to
communicate with all levels of the organization, including customers and
with all vendors and partners.
- Ability to interact, develop, engineer and communicate at the highest
technical levels of organizational decision-making.
- Well organized, attentive to details and able to meet demanding
If you feel you match these criteria, or if you would like additional
information, please contact us and/or send your Resume' to:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
Position: System Software Engineer
E-MAIL: resumes at lnxi.com
All applications received are treated as strictly confidential.
LNXI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
More information about the PLUG