Job

Matt Bowler matt at mattbowler.com
Sun Jul 2 23:40:54 MDT 2006

A local software company is looking for a Lindon-based Identity
Management Consultant.

This job involves helping organizations integrate Linux, Solaris, HP-UX,
AIX, and Windows.  You will be working with mostly large
environments--1000s of users and computers.

The position requires about 75% travel M-F, but you'll be home on the
weekends.  There is a chance of international travel.

This is a permanent, full-time, employee position with benefits and PTO.

Candidates should have experience with:

Unix and Windows - Admin
working knowledge with one or more - Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, MAC
Active Directory - Group Policy
TCP/IP, DNS, PAM, NSS, SSH, LDAP, Samba
Security - Kerberos
Database familiarity - Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SAP
Consulting, Training, and Presentation skills
Scripting

Salary DOE

I have been doing this job for the last year I love it.  I get to work
with very talented paople from whom I have learned a lot as I have
worked in some very interesting and complex environments.  You can run
linux on your workstation.

Contact me offline for questions or more details.