Vonage and taxes.

David B bavibs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 07:28:45 MST 2006

I havent botherd to try it, but according to the article if you have a 
cell phone, you can fill out some forms and get back around $50 from the
IRS (assuming you have had the cell phone for a while)

>  structure of the provider. 
> http://phone.ioerror.us/2005/12/court-rules-federal-excise-tax-on-cell-phones-illegal 

More information about the PLUG mailing list