Damaged CD

Roberto Mello rmello at fslc.usu.edu
Fri Mar 11 12:01:55 MST 2005

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 11:36:35AM -0700, Eric Jensen wrote:
> >
> You can get them at Wal-mart or Media Play.  You can tell when the 
> sander is starting to wear out too.  And depending on how much you have 
> to grind on one disc, I would say you could do a dozen or so before 
> needing to replace the sander.  Next to this disc doctor you can also 

What's the name of the product?

I bought a cd repairer from wal-mart but it didn't do much.


Roberto Mello
Software Engineer, Novell Inc.
Politically correct?  I'm not even ANATOMICALLY correct!

More information about the PLUG mailing list