Damaged CD

Dan Stovall dbstovall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:23:02 MST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:25:17 -0700, Eric Jensen <eric at emstraffic.com> wrote:
> Depends on where the damage is.  If the plastic (butter side) is damaged
> then you can get one of those CD buffers.  They make your disc look like
> it was used as a hockey puck, but for some reason it works.  I've use it
> on CDs, DVDs, GameCube games, etc and it worked great every time.  If
> the damage is done on the label side then there really isn't anything
> you can do.
> Eric Jensen

Where did you pick those up?  I have looked online at radio shack,
circuit city and compusa and there is nothing on their websites?  I
can find it on Froogle but I would rather pick one up locally then
order it and wait.  I have serveral DVDs that my son has rendered
worhtless with scratches that I would like to try and fix.  How many
discs can you do with one kit?


More information about the PLUG mailing list