[PLUG-announce] REMINDER: July Meeting tonight: MySQL Optimization Hands-on Tutorial

Steve Meyers steve at plug.org
Tue Jul 21 10:40:02 MDT 2015

Date: Tuesday, July 21st
Time: 7:30pm
Location: UVU Business Resource Center

Sasha Pachev will solve some common MySQL performance problems. Ideally we would like to have some volunteers bring their own problems we could solve for them. Jump at your chance for free MySQL consulting. In absence of the volunteers we will go through some common scenarios I have run into my practice.

Just go in the front doors, and follow the signs. We're usually in a conference in the back of the main floor. There will be pizza provided by TekSystems.

http://plug.org/uvu has directions and a map