Experience with cloud-based storage [was: Re: Annual Warning; Check Yur Backups]

Nicholas Stewart nicholas4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 17:45:11 MDT 2014

I was looking into this today and found a few possibilities:

$20/mo for 500 GB https://backupsy.com/#faq-technical
$15/mo for 500 GB http://buyvm.net/ (click on "KVM / Windows / Storage")
$13/mo for 400 GB https://www.cloudshards.com/backupvpshosting.php

You can probably google for coupon codes and get a lower rate too.

Thank you,
Nicholas Stewart