404 and banned?

Daniel Fussell dfussell at byu.edu
Fri Mar 21 14:02:04 MDT 2014

On 03/21/2014 01:24 PM, S. Dale Morrey wrote:
> Would there be an issue with just accepting the connection then streaming
> something horrible for instance something like this?
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm368W0OsHo

Thanks a lot Dale, now I have to scrub my eye sockets out with bleach.
I was expecting to be Rickrolled, but that was so much worse.

I don't see any problem doing so, so long as you can do it by redirect;
streaming it directly to the attacker would probably result in extra
bandwidth fees or throttling.  It would be even better if you got a
kick-back from youtube for views on said 10 hour eye-poison.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go feel around for some Chlorox.

;-Daniel