Changes to

Doran Barton fozz at
Wed Mar 19 17:14:44 MDT 2014

On Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:51:30 -0600
"S. Dale Morrey" <sdalemorrey at> wrote:

> We might be a good candidate for something like Liferay actually.  It's
> well maintained, open sourced and used by more than a handful of very
> active government orgs and non-profits.

Unless Liferay has improved over the last 3-4 years, I wouldn't touch it
with a 100 foot pole. It's a Java-based web app. It's slower than tar. It
takes forever to configure. Whew. It's the stuff of my nightmares.

Doran L. Barton <fozz at> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "Enraged cow injures farmer with axe"
    -- Headline seen in newspaper