Changes to

Charles Curley charlescurley at
Wed Mar 19 15:12:17 MDT 2014

On Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:48:34 -0600
Steve Meyers <steve at> wrote:

> I'm of the belief that we should either (a) use an existing product
> that most closely matches our needs, or (b) write something that is
> only loosely integrated with our frontend, so that it doesn't break
> when we update the frontend.

If we wrote something like that, with an emphasis on security and quick
response time for users, we might be able to start a new open source

"By a LUG, for a LUG! It has to be good!"

supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
-- U.S. Const. Amendment IV