Visual deception

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Wed Mar 19 14:29:18 MDT 2014

On Tue, March 18, 2014 18:33, S. Dale Morrey wrote:
> One of my hobbies used to be to set the default screen saver to a BSOD.

I prefer the BSOD screen saver. On a datacenter trip (San Jose) an admin in
another cage noticed my laptop plugged in to a server and asked, "Hey, I've
noticed you're really having a lot of problems there. Looks like life sucks.
Is everything okay?" I explained I was just having a bear of a time getting
VMS running on the HP DL360 G5. I got a blank stare back, followed by "Well, I
hope you figure it out. Good luck."

-Ryan