Arduino projects

Lance Grover lance.grover at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:47:36 MDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 7:07 PM, Tod Hansmann <plug.org at todandlorna.com>wrote:

> I'm fiddling with some *duinos a bit and I thought it would be a good
> discussion topic.  Tell me, what would YOU want to do with a *duino?

Well, with an arduino I currently use it as part of my solar panel
monitoring system, I have used one to control a pan/tilt for a camera, I
have used one to control an old R/C car, and I used one to build a cnc
prototype out of old CDrom drives.  Fun stuff.

The problem I am running into with my solar panel monitoring system is that
the project is getting a bit complicated and the arduino is locking up on
me.  I am thinking of switching to a Pi...

I WANT to use one to monitor light/water and control water of my garden,
but that might end up getting complicated as well...

Sure are fun to play with though, and great to teach others electronics.

--
Thanks,

Lance Grover