Behold, the recruiters!

Tod Hansmann plug.org at todandlorna.com
Wed Mar 12 18:57:30 MDT 2014

On 3/12/2014 2:21 PM, Steve Meyers wrote:
> On 3/11/14 11:37 PM, Tod Hansmann wrote:
>> So... anyone know a good recruiter in the Seattle area?  Don't tell the
>> linux guys in Utah, but I'm kind of hoping to work for Microsoft if
>> anyone knows somebody.
>
> What part of Microsoft?  I know some people there, but it's a big
> company.
Like a good dev should, I have many interests.  The short version is I'd
like to work in anything that isn't GUI design.  I can implement a GUI
just fine, but I'm not aesthetic.  I like embedded programming, tooling
(so like, Visual Studio would be an awesome team to work with),
automation, network programming, data mining and that ilk, um...
business intelligence stuff (like ERPs and workflow stuff).  So yeah,
anything but MS Paint, really.  C#, Java, C, C++, Javascript, blah blah
blah.  Just not Ruby. *wink*

Cheers,

-Tod Hansmann