printers that don't suck

Bonez sanchiro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 10:13:05 MST 2014

I echo the other comments here. I have two trusted HP printers (laserjet
iiip and color laser 2605dn) on my desk. I have had the iiip since 1990. I
have replaced a few parts here and there, from fixyourownprinter.com and
this printer still prints beautifully. My color laser is about 7 years old.
I have replaced a few things on it and it also prints as expected,
brilliantly. I recommend laser versus inkjet for cost benefits. If the
printer ink or toner costs more to replenish than the cost of the printer,
watch out.