printers that don't suck

Jason Wright jasonwright365 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:19:40 MST 2014

I also feel that ink jet printers are a complete waste of money- So many
inkjet printers die after only a couple months of non-use.

That being said, craigslist and yard sales have the best prices on laser
jet. I bought a brother laser jet 3 in 1, less than a year old with most of
the original tower (80 or 90%) and nearly all of the fuser lifespan for
$100. I saved more than $200 by buying used! Just remember to print out a
stats sheet before you buy one.

Jason