printers that don't suck

Doran Barton fozz at
Thu Mar 6 21:04:15 MST 2014

On Thu, 6 Mar 2014 20:45:34 -0700
"S. Dale Morrey" <sdalemorrey at> wrote:

> Get a laser printer, otherwise you're wasting ink.

I completely agree. I just bought an HP Color LaserJet 375nw all-in-one
printer/scanner/copier/toaster oven this last year because I was sick of the
headache associated with inkjets. I had some issues with the printer not
liking some network packets being sent out over the network by my Boxee Box,
but once I figured that out (LOOOOONG story) it's been great.

Everyone knows HP generally makes good, maintainable laser printers. I got
mine on eBay and got a great deal on it.

Doran L. Barton <fozz at> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "Do not enter lift backwards, and only when lit up."
    -- Seen in a Leipzig elevator