PHP Programming (was JOB: LAMP Artisan)

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:28:18 MST 2014

On 03/05/2014 12:56 PM, Steve Meyers wrote:
>> http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/
>
> Rebuttal:
> http://forums.devshed.com/php-development-5/php-is-a-fractal-of-bad-design-hardly-929746.html
>
> I don't completely agree with all of the points in the rebuttal, but I
> don't feel like going point by point over all of the idiocy in the
> original article.

Yeah, agreed.  I did read that.  Had a few valid points.  Though the
discussion there kind of degraded from there, as I suspect it always
does.  The original article did have an emotional bias, and an emotional
agenda.  Apologies for posting it here; in hindsight it's old news for
most of you, though I had just seen it for the first time today.