JOB: LAMP Artisan

justin justin at justinhileman.info
Fri Feb 28 13:20:17 MST 2014

I feel like PHP is starting to get to the point where there are projects
that are not just "decent for PHP", but actually decent.

Composer's a great example. I'd say it's not up to RubyGems / Bundler level
of awesome yet, but it's definitely better than NPM. So that'd make it
decent with no asterisk next to it.
ᐧ

--
http://justinhileman.com