JOB: LAMP Artisan

Richard Esplin richard-lists at esplins.org
Fri Feb 28 11:43:03 MST 2014

I hadn't seen that curated list of PHP modules. It's a handy resource.

The only two frameworks I have heard of on that list are Symphony2 (decent,
for PHP) and Zend2 (less pain than Zend 1). Do any of the others actually get
any use?

The bar for PHP web frameworks is pretty low, so how do these frameworks
compare with frameworks from other languages?

Thanks for the discussion,

Richard