JOB: LAMP Artisan

justin justin at justinhileman.info
Fri Feb 28 10:42:34 MST 2014

CodeIgniter's 8 years old ;)

PHP has evolved a *ton*. The problem is that most people who aren't
actively involved in the evolution haven't noticed.

Check out Laravel 4, Symfony2, li3, Silex… Even Drupal 8 is headed toward
modern PHP. I'm not saying it's there yet, but PHP is definitely making
strides.

ᐧ

--
http://justinhileman.com