JOB: LAMP Artisan

Dan Egli ddavidegli at
Fri Feb 28 02:14:17 MST 2014

On February 26, 2014, Gary Thornock wrote:

> That's mainly because Python and Ruby don't have corresponding Apache

> modules.

Are you sure, I could swear there's mention of mod_python in the apache
httpd.conf file. I'm not anywhere where I can check, and maybe I'm
mis-remembering. It's happened before and will happen again. But, IIRC,
httpd.conf does have a few lines specifically dealing with loading
mod_python. That would seem to belie your statement of Python not having an
apache module.

--- Dan