JOB: LAMP Artisan

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 14:05:02 MST 2014

To each his own.  I really like PHP or better yet LAMP.  Lots of open source apps were built using PHP.  AND most of them do what they were designed to do and have very few vulnerabilities.

In my book LAMP rocks!!  The only thing I would like in MySql is record locking.  Who knows maybe they added it while I was not looking.

If you like something else that is your chose and I support that.  We cannot all like the same thing otherwise we would all be eating the same ice cream, be married to identical women,  would drive the same type of car.... etc.

Don't hate LAMP, just love your favorite programming language and your favorite DB on whatever platform you like with whatever web server pleases you.

Life is too short, love what you brung!!

Keith Smith

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 1:50 PM, Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 12:34 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> What you describe is not a language issue it is a programmer issue.

Yeah, you make a good point. I guess you *can* blame the programmer
for choosing the language.

Best,
Gabe