JOB: LAMP Artisan

Doran L. Barton fozz at
Fri Feb 21 15:01:13 MST 2014

On Fri, 21 Feb 2014 13:20:36 -0700
Matthew Frederico <mfrederico at> wrote:

> Yes - it's not a perfect programming language like node, but compared to
> GWBasic or Java - (</me ducks>) its shortcomings are outweighed by its low
> footprint, ubiquitous install base and easy to pick up grammaticals.

Uh... I'd develop using Java over PHP, any day. While it has a seemingly
ubiquitous install base (and user base), it still has a horrible security
record and incomprehensible language design.

Just sayin'.

Doran L. Barton <fozz at> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "Swim in the lovely pool while you drink it all in."
    -- Seen in a travel guide