JOB: LAMP Artisan

Matthew Frederico mfrederico at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 12:01:12 MST 2014

Hey all, hopefully this is the right place to post this.  I know some
people are quite sensitive to list etiquette and I don't wish to be rude ..

Thank you for letting me post!
---
Web Developer - PHP, JavaScript, HTML5, and CSS3

About us:
Profitable new startup seeking technically talented LAMP artisan.

Have you read “*Nail it then scale it?*” Well, we've nailed it and now we
are scaling it! One Click Retail is a new Business Intelligence company
that is filling in the gaps in eCommerce left open by syndicated data.
Serving 100+ of the world’s top brands in Consumer Products, Beauty, Home
Goods, etc;

One Click Retail provides intelligence and actionable data to enable
manufactures of big brands run their e-commerce businesses more
effectively. We are a well-funded endeavor, and definitely a head turner
with industry experts of the largest, most sophisticated data companies in
the world.

About the position:
One Click Retail is currently looking for an artisan level Web Developer.
We are looking for someone who knows PHP, JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3,
bootstrap, and loves to take an idea or design and make it come to life.

We are looking for a technical artisan who can improvise, innovate and
architect our existing excel based (don't be haters) product line to a
slick, usable online interface. You won't be building a tool or product
that lives behind the scenes that no one will see or use. This is a unique
opportunity to build a powerful e-commerce analytics tool that will be
utilized by many Fortune 500 companies enabling them to make real decisions
regarding their business.

We are continually innovating new features and add ons and this position
will be primarily responsible for the development and implementation of
these features. This position is unique in that your innovation will be
directly with the CEO and Technical leads for the company. To top it all
off, we will entice you with snacks, beverages and foosball. With our great
team of personable and professional people we harbor a “speak up and get it
done right” philosophy.

Talent requirements:

   - Must love responsive design such as Twitter Bootstrap
   - Artisan level PHP, JavaScript, HTML5, and CSS3
   - Must love Linux, Apache (or nginx), MySQL (or percona), and PHP
   - Create art in UX with jQuery and jQueryUI
   - Code reviews with Git via Bitbucket
   - CURL and understanding of HTTP protocol
   - Ability to craft existing algorithms into working PHP/HTML/CSS code
   - Using a RESTful API to implement website content
   - Able to boldly learn new JavaScript libraries like D3, Crossfilter,
   and NVD3

Compensation:

   - We are generous by nature and very competitive.
   - Won't offend you with skimpy startup tech company wages
   - Snacks, beverages, foosball and the occasional bbq lunch
   - Compensation 65k – 120k depending upon experience, equity and bonus
   requirements

Location:
South Jordan, Utah – right off I15
Web: http://www.oneclickretail.com

How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should submit their resume via email to:
info at oneclickretail.com

   - Please include a brief description of why you are applying
   - Please provide links to samples of your work and your contribution

-- Matthew Frederico