To Go or not to Go

Joshua Marsh joshua at themarshians.com
Wed Feb 19 10:17:47 MST 2014

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 9:52 AM, Jonathan Duncan <
jonathan at bluesunhosting.com> wrote:

> Fizzbuzz in Go is one that we have done.

Can someone explain to me the fascination with FizzBuzz? Is it a meme I'm
missing out on? I've seen people ask this question and it's in most of the
coding challenge web sites as well. Is it just to thin out the herd? I've
been using Go extensively for a couple years now so it's probably unfair to
make assumptions, but I bet any could solve the problem after just a few
minutes on tour.golang.org.