Free HTML5/PhoneGap training course

Steve Meyers steve at plug.org
Tue Feb 11 10:51:31 MST 2014

I received the following email about a free training course offered next
week:

My name is Alex Muramoto, and I will be in Salt Lake City at the
University of Utah next week (2/19 and 2/20) teaching a free API &
mobile app training. The class introduces app development for mobile
using HTML5, JavaScript, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, PhoneGap and a BaaS
(backend as a service). The same class is offered both days.

We thought the members of the Utah Open Source group would be interested
in this so I am reaching out to see if you would be able to pass this
on. Attendance is 100% free and all the software we use in the class is
free as well (most of it is even open-source).

We would really appreciate you passing this on to the members of your
group if you think it could be of interest. Thank you!

The link to the Eventbrite page where people can register is here:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-from-zero-to-app-store-with-html5-apis-and-phonegap-salt-lake-city-tickets-10470520609

Best,

Alex