Bob like interfaces?

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Thu Feb 6 21:22:01 MST 2014

On Thu, 6 Feb 2014 13:08:39 -0700
Jonathan Duncan <jonathan at bluesunhosting.com> wrote:

> Kids are curious enough to explore and learn. Old people are not,
> which I think is part of the definition of "old".  :)

Speak for yourself, Bub! *This* old person is "curious enough to explore
and learn". Or, to paraphrase Lazarus Long, this monkey is going to keep
on climbing trees just to see what he can see.

supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
-- U.S. Const. Amendment IV