Ridding myself of root passwords?

Levi Pearson levipearson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 20:38:36 MST 2014

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org> wrote:
> On Feb 6, 2014 1:08 PM, "Levi Pearson" <levipearson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The process is likely a bit more involved than this, but
>> surely not insurmountable to someone who can learn the somewhat
>> unfortunate dialplan configuration language of asterisk.
>
> Have you ever checked out FreeSWITCH's dialplan? It's pretty powerful.

After getting my basic asterisk configuration set up, I discovered
that I really didn't have a need for all the fancy stuff you can do
with it, and it's just been happily taking voicemail and emailing it
to me.  If I ever get the itch to play with telephony stuff again,
though, I'll certainly check out FreeSWITCH.

        --Levi