Email Clients. Was: What to do when nslookup & dig disagree?

Lonnie Olson lists at
Thu Feb 6 09:54:22 MST 2014

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 9:13 PM, Andy Bradford <amb-plugg at> wrote:
> One of the better tools I've seen for searching email is:

That is exactly what I used in my previous mutt experiment.
(offlineimap -> maildir -> mutt -> notmuch)
It works quite well, and for a Gmail user, it's a very close approximation.

My current experiment with Thunderbird is going ok.  But i'm open to
other options.

Can you hook notmuch into claws-mail fairly easily then?