Anyone here still read slashdot?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 01:21:25 MST 2014

Or am I the only one who still habitually wastes time with the
occasional slashdot addiction?  If I had resgistered my username when I
first started reading slashdot my id would probably be 5 digits or less.

If any of you still read slashdot, what do you think of the new beta?
Personally I dislike it mainly because I'm old, but partly because I'm
inflexible, but what do you web design gurus on this list think of it?
Is it truly as bad as most of the commenters and moderators seem to think?