What to do when nslookup & dig disagree?

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Wed Feb 5 16:46:27 MST 2014

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 3:32 PM, John Shaver <bobjohnbob at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, now that you mention it, mine is showing the same way.  I copied
> that part of what he said to the top after typing my message, (my after
> thought of an attempt to not top post) and it must have stripped out the
> '>'s when I copied it.
>
> I'll just top post from now on...

Ahh, that's your problem.  If you want to bottom post, just hit reply,
and click on the "..." button inside the message body.  This will
expand the correctly quoted message, and you can move to the bottom,
and trim as needed.

Another handy trick is to enable the "Quote selected text" Lab.  This
causes your reply to only quote the text that is highlighted when you
click reply.  Very handy.