Bash Tutorial

Jeff Anderson java.emitter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 09:11:25 MST 2014

Okay, I will start sending them.  They kind of evolve slowly, so you have
to bare with them.  Will probably write at most one a week.  Also, some of
the audience is nieces/nephews in Jr. High and also to myself for my own
review/entertainment.  Still, I think anyone can get something useful out
of them.