Astrisk Job in Provo

Ryan Simpkins plug at
Wed Apr 30 00:23:32 MDT 2014

Sounded like they wanted your usual IT Office Guru, but also sounds like a
place with a start-up atmosphere and a few nice perks. YMMV.

If someone from your community is compelled enough to have a 5 minute
conversation regarding the opportunity, please forward them my contact
information and I would love to tell them more about it.

I sincerely appreciate your help and I hope we're able to connect someone in
your Linux network to the next step in their career!

Warm Regards,

Charles A. Sullano, Talent Acquisition
Los Angeles Office
m: 951.743.8962