IMPORTANT : OpenWest 2014 Latest News!

Victor Villa vvilla at
Mon Apr 28 15:46:57 MDT 2014

IMPORTANT : OpenWest 2014 Latest News!

Hello All!

With less than 2 weeks to go before OpenWest 2014, have we got some news
for you!

* Salt Hackathon on May 7 @ 6pm. [please see below for more details]
* Beehive Startup sponsored TechTeamUp
* OpenWest Young Coders Conference
* OpenWest Call for Volunteers
* OpenWest Beginner's track

* SaltStack is proud to be an OpenWest sponsor. To start the conference
* right we will host a Salt Sprint / hackathon on Wednesday evening at
* UVU Science Building 138. Join us Wednesday at 6pm to help make Salt
* even more awesome.
* Much of the SaltStack core development team will be in attendance.
* Long-time contributors and new contributors alike are welcome to come
* with existing projects and ideas. If you've always wanted SaltStack
* to automate a data center thing that isn't already automated, this is
* your chance to get it built.
* We will provide Costa Vida for dinner. We really hope to see you
* there.

/** Beehive Startup TechTeamUp URL:
* Beehive Startups is proud to showcase TechTeamUp on the opening night
* of the OpenWest Conference.
* TechTeamUp is an event designed to provide budding entrepreneurs with
* the opportunity to pitch their startup to a large, highly-technical
* audience with the hopes of procuring a technical co-founder. The
* winner of the event will receive a cash prize, courtesy of Grow Utah.
* /

/* OpenWest Young Coders Conference URL:
* We're not banging rocks here, this training is the real deal!
* Young coders teaching young coders: Python, electronics, Canvas!
* While the Young Coders conference is FREE, registration is LIMITED.
* Please register your children if you want them to attend. Please
* plan to attend with them and bring a laptop. Computers will be
* limited

/* OpenWest Volunteers URL:
* Want to attend one of the largest regional open conferences FREE?
* Become a volunteer! Volunteers get a cool shirt (not like those
* ordinary shirts everybody else gets!!). Be part of the team!

/* OpenWest Beginner's track URL:
* A beginner's track like none other! Girl Develop It - SLC's
* Stacie Farmer has crafted this track to help those who want
* to learn the basics! Considering a career change? Want to
* cross-train to get ahead? Know family members who'd be interested?
* PLEASE HURRY AND REGISTER! There are only 30 seats left.
* classes: HTML & CSS, JavaScript, Ruby on Rails
* These last few tickets won't last long, hurry and register!

Thanks for your time, hope to see you there!