Good Backend Admin Job @FB

Robert Merrill robertmerrill at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:33:11 MDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 2:33 PM, Ryan Simpkins <plug at ryansimpkins.com>
wrote:

> They are looking for a strong team lead (and others). From what I gather
it
> sounds like a great position. If you are interested in leaving amazingly
> tranquil Utah for the overworked, under-paid life in Silicon Valley -
Contact:
> Sophia Han @ sophiah at fb com.

<thread hijack="enabled">

It so happens that if you DO want to stay here in <sarcasm>amazingly
tranquil</sarcasm> Utah, there are a few needs at Fusion-io you might be
interested in:
- Automation/Build Lab Manager (Manage the lab, not the people):
https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=o1TgYfwS&s=Recruiter
- Senior Systems Engineer supporting Hardware Engineering:
https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oW2rYfw7&s=Recruiter
- Senior Systems Engineer in the Data Propulsion Lab working with a wide
range of apps on the FIO platform:
https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oVCCYfwR&s=Recruiter

BTW, If you work at Facebook OR at Fusion-io, you'll still be engineering
on Fusion-io's platform.  Only one of these two locations requires 20 hour
work days and a cost-of-living tax that requires 20% salary upgrades every
five years.  The other one pays *ahem* very well *ahem* considering it's in
an amazingly tranquil place like Utah. ;)

Apply there or just email me: rmerrill at fusionio com

Robert Merrill
801-228-0529 (calls/txts OK)
http://connectedwell.com
http://linkedin.com/in/robertmerrill