LibreOffice 4.1.4.2 Paragraph Format Issue.

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Mon Apr 7 20:46:30 MDT 2014

On Mon, 07 Apr 2014 19:42:56 -0600
Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:

> As a sanity check, you could copy the text to a blank document, save
> it, and then unzip the odt file and look at the XML directly.  You
> might be able to see what codes are embedded that are causing you
> problems.

Arrgh. I can see part of the problem. The screwed up paragraphs have a
numbering style, WWNum1, WWNum2, etc. applied to them. What I cannot
see is how to get rid of them. I tried deleting them, but as long as
they are applied, LO refuses to delete them.

supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
-- U.S. Const. Amendment IV