LibreOffice 4.1.4.2 Paragraph Format Issue.

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Mon Apr 7 18:35:52 MDT 2014

I am collating about 25 documents, which means copying text into my
master document. One of the ones I am copying from has introduced a
problem.

The Text Body paragraph style should have no indenting, and when you
look at the style's definition, it says it has no indenting. But in some
cases, mostly imported from one document, the style says it has no
indenting, but in fact it does. Select a paragraph, and hit control-m
to remove direct formatting, and you get the indenting.

The only way I know to resolve this issue is to import the text as
unformatted text. However, I would then lose the formatting I want to
retain.

Any ideas on how to resolve this problem?

supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
-- U.S. Const. Amendment IV