Xorg Config

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Sat Sep 21 16:06:36 MDT 2013

I have a motherboard with the Intel chipset graphics and a Radeon 7770 pci
card. I have two monitors connected to the Radeon (hdmi, dvi) and a single
monitor connected to the Intel (vga).

It worked out of the box in windows but I have spent many hours trying to get
this to work in linux and I cannot. I have tried Ubuntu 13.04 (kubuntu
really), OpenSUSE 12.3, Fedora 18, Fedora 19...

I managed to get it working with a Fedora (KDE) 19 live disc, but after
install it no longer works...

Does anyone have any similar config that you can share an xorg.conf file with?
I am tired of coding in windows, but I am not willing to give up my screen! I
need Kdevelop back!

I appreciate the help!

--
Regards,

Nathan England

NME Consulting Services http://www.nmecs.com
Nathan England (nathan at nmecs.com)
Systems Administration / Web Application Development
Information Security Consulting
(480) 559.9681