Large File Transfers to users who are less/non-technical

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Thu Sep 19 09:47:03 MDT 2013

Ryan, I had not heard of WeTransfer. They look like they have a decent
offering. I have seen quite a few web only offerings but I have not
been overly impressed by most of them. WeTransfer might change that.

Todd, do you use Google Drive for both sending and receiving files with
clients?

Merrill, S3 is nice. If I am just sending out a large file, I will often
throw the file up on one of my own web servers (as Todd suggested). S3 is a
similar option.