Equipment for sale

Hugh Clark isuroot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:40:37 MDT 2013

   The batteries at least 2 years old, but they haven't been in use for the
last year (batteries were charged and left unplugged from the UPS).  I pull
all of them out last week, let them charge for a full day and then used a
500W halogen work lamp to test them.  All of them ran for 9m20s with the
longest one running for 10m before shutting off.
    As to how well they interact with NUT to apcupsd, I can't say.  I
haven't used them...they've been sitting in the corner since we have two
bigger units to run our rack.  The manual for them is
here<http://www.apcmedia.com/salestools/SCON-724QQG/SCON-724QQG_R0_EN.pdf>.

-Hugh