Plantronics Vista Headsets M12/ M22

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Thu Sep 12 12:58:30 MDT 2013

On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:00:48 -0600
Jacob Albretsen <jakea at xmission.com> wrote:

> I'm cleaning house at work and we have bunches of Plantronics Vista
> M12 Headsets (and a couple of M22) that are in various states of
> used-ed-ness.  If anyone is interested in looking through what I have
> and picking out some of it you might need and making a generous
> offer, please contact me off list.

Jacob, the M12 and M22 are amplifiers/controls only; the headset is a
separate product. I might be interested in headset/amplifier pairs, but
not the amplifiers alone. What are the associated headsets, and will
you make them available as pairs?

http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/prod440100
http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/vista-m22

Thanks.

supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
-- U.S. Const. Amendment IV