Explain Shell

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Wed Sep 4 09:36:41 MDT 2013

On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 08:50:10 -0600
Alan Young <alansyoungiii at gmail.com> wrote:

> Back in *my* day we had to read the source code.  And we *loved* it!
> None of this namby-pamby crap about documentation!

Source code? Whippersnapper! Back in my day, we read the executables
off the audio cassette with our fingers, flux reversal by flux
reversal.

If I hear anything more about how hard you had things, I'm going to box
your ears with an eight inch floppy disk.

supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
-- U.S. Const. Amendment IV