What's the page for syslinux.cfg?

Dan Egli ddavidegli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 02:48:16 MDT 2013

Hey pluggers, I think I'm having a bit of a brain fart or something. Hope
you can help. I was looking around the syslinux.org site, trying to find
the list of all the commands/statements that can go into a syslinux.cfg
file (or one of the pxelinux.cfg/* files, etc...) and I can't seem to find
it. I'm sure it's there somewhere, but I'm having a hard time for some

Does anyone know the exact URL (including the filename) that shows the
commands for syslinux.cfg and it's variants (pxelinux.cfg/* and
isolinux.cfg)? I don't know why it is so hard for me to find, but perhaps
I'm missing something obvious. I'm sure I'll feel silly and stupid when
someone points it out, but as it stands now, I just can't find it. I am
espcially interested in the menu commands and how to build menus with

Thanks folks!
--- Dan