streaming game

Russel Caldwell caldr704 at
Tue Oct 29 09:59:15 MDT 2013

I am a teacher at AFHS, and I was trying to stream an educational game
called NFL Financial Football on Firefox 24.0 inside of Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
The results are spotty at best; basically, it doesn't work. I then tried to
stream it on Interenet Explorer 6.0 on Windows XP inside of VirtualBox and
it worked fine. Any thoughts as to why?

Russ Caldwell

"The legitimate purpose of formalization lies in the reduction of the tacit
coefficient to more limited and obvious informal operations; but it is
nonsensical to aim at the total elimination of our personal participation."
-- Michael Polanyi