streaming game

Russel Caldwell caldr704 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 09:59:15 MDT 2013

Hi,
I am a teacher at AFHS, and I was trying to stream an educational game
called NFL Financial Football on Firefox 24.0 inside of Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
The results are spotty at best; basically, it doesn't work. I then tried to
stream it on Interenet Explorer 6.0 on Windows XP inside of VirtualBox and
it worked fine. Any thoughts as to why?

Thanks.
Russ Caldwell

--
"The legitimate purpose of formalization lies in the reduction of the tacit
coefficient to more limited and obvious informal operations; but it is