Position: System Engineer with Python//Alpharetta, GA, United States

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 16:00:16 MDT 2013

Could have been clearer on that I guess.  I know what puppet is at a high
level, I'm just not sure I see it's relevance when scripting ought to be
able to do the same thing without introducing new complexity.  Either way
the job isn't along the lines of what I'm in the market for right now so I
figured I should pass it along.  If anyone sees a mid-level management
position some place warm (west coast, gulf coast, tropical paradise etc),
please let me know.