Old Hardware for New Life

Tod Hansmann plug.org at todandlorna.com
Mon Oct 21 20:08:03 MDT 2013

Folks!

So, I have some old hardware, as many of us do.  I'd like to get rid of
it, but I don't want to just throw it out if there's some use it can
fill somewhere.  I have things like an old 1.8Ghz AthlonXP box with a
120GB IDE HD.  I can think of some things someone might do with such a
thing, but I don't want to do it myself, as I have other hardware doing
that kind of thing (like my "router" box).  What do YOU do?

Yes, I do know this has been asked before.  I think this is one of those
questions worth revisiting now and then.

-Tod Hansmann