Perl Mongers meeting tonight - Perl objects overview

Doran Barton fozz at
Tue Oct 8 15:26:20 MDT 2013

For those of you interested in what has been called "the duct tape of the
Internet" (Perl), I will be presenting at the monthly Perl Mongers meeting
this evening on Perl objects covering traditional Perl 5 objects, Inside-Out
objects, and Moose objects.

All our meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month at Bluehost/Mojo's
office in Draper:

12159 South Bus Park Drive, Suite 160
Draper, UT 84020

For more information, see the website.

Doran L. Barton <fozz at> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "We really know our stuff."
    -- Sign seen in a taxidermist's window