Google Fiber Terms of Service

Ken Jordan ken.w.jordan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:25:24 MDT 2013

You know Comcast technically doesn't allow "servers" either, but that
doesn't stop hundreds or maybe thousands of people from doing it. I think
in this case legal responsibility is the key. If you run and it works you
can probably get away with it.

The static IP thing is another story and we all know there are plenty of
solutions out there to get around that. I don't if the router they provide
will support stuff like dyndns.org though. I think that will be the big
question.

Ken Jordan
ken.w.jordan at gmail.com